Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let me shape your imaginations - Graphic, Web, Prepress, Vectors....

I currently own Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Corel Draw X5.  I am well versed with all of these applications to get the best of out of them. To be honest, if you pose your imagination before me, i can try my level best and bring fruitful results to shape your imagination using these powerful graphic design applications.



Visit my graphic and web portfolio on
http://www.activecomputech.com/portfolio.html

As a graphic designer i produce visual solutions to the communication needs of my esteemed clients, using a combination of creative skills and commercial awareness. As an active designer i possess imaginative flair, awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, strong knowledge of the latest graphic and web design packages like Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Indesign CS5, Adobe Premier CS5, Adobe After Effects CS5, Adobe Fireworks CS5, Adobe Flash CS5 with Action Script 3 inclusive of latest web technologies like HTML 5 and CSS3, Ajax, JQuery, Javascript and Search engine optimization as well. I have an adequate understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.

By providing quality visuals i ensure my clients to have an hopeful increase in their profit margins so that their potential audience become more informed or persuaded by the graphics i design - be it flyer design, brochure design, business card design, SEO project, website design (both dynamic and static websites inclusive of content management systems - Joomla, Drupal, etc. - on any given platform - PHP / MYSQL / ASP .Net), flash presentations, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post.Nice post.I like this blog.
    Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.datapeoplebd.com/psd-to-drupal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the more awesome blogs I’ve seen. Thanks so much for keeping the globe extensive web elegant for a convert. You’ve got style, category I mean it. Please keep it up because without the World Wide Web is definitely missing in intellect.

    website experts in Bangalore | website designers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete